- 1974: We set up our first firm of Chartered Accountants in Baghdad, Iraq as two partners that presented services in the fields of accounting, auditing, and financial consultancy, and tax services. We served international companies working in Iraq like Hewlett Packard, Big Dutchman, etc.
- 1979: Founded in Abu Dhabi.
- 1980: Established a new branch in Dubai under the same name.
- 1984: We became members of an international network of firms of Chartered Accountants named Dearden Farrow International whose Head office was in London, England.
- 1988: Dearden Farrow International changed its name to Summit International with head office in New York, U.S.A.
- 2001: Summit International changed its name to Baker Tilly International.
- 2008: We changed our name to Baker Tilly MKM Chartered Accountants both in Abu Dhabi & Dubai.